Day 33. Desire


January 02, 2013
Day 33. Desire

Never have I extended from work as much as today… and I really have no problem with that. I am indeed tired and sleepy but I enjoyed every moment of it. Thanks to doc Calub for giving me my 1st tap for Anes. Thank you also to Dra Ruiz for the moral support. Hehe. Naappreciate ko talaga and to PM as well for taking the photo. J Remarkable day indeed! (photo coming soon)

Then, after the tiring yet happy day met my friends for some street foods again. This is the 1st time that I saw Riza again. Weebee! J Happy first duty syndrome as well… hehehe! J

Random Quotes:
(Just read it from Sir Vernon)
Desire is the starting point of all achievement; not a hope, not a wish but a keen pulsating desire, which transcends everything. – Napoleon Hill

Additional Pics:
Our cute Chocolate... 
“Happy people produce. Bored people consume.” ― Stephen Richards
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

posted under , , , , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments