Unsolicited Advice

Journey to PLE Journal #6


A former physician licensure examination (PLE) topnotch told me that during his time he really exerted effort in studying for the licensure exam. He took the exam on February but graduated May. He explained that his medicine school did not allow its student to take the PLE on August. Also, he said that his school conduct review sessions everyday and prepare 200 items examinations everyday as well. He even bragged that he was able to read the textbooks recommended for the basic sciences (i.e. Biochemistry, Anatomy, Physiology, etc.) and I was just amazed by his discipline and diligence.

Maybe I can still do that although with some adjustments and compromise. I still have 10 months left anyway.

NOTE TO SELF: Discipline and perseverance for 1 take of PLE!!! (:

COUNTDOWN: 287 days to go before PLE August 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments