Serenity while having Lunch at Baybayon Restaurant (Alona Tropical Beach Resort)

We wanted to spend our afternoon swimming at Alona Beach so our tour guide recommended a restaurant located at the front of the beach for our lunch then immediately enjoy the waves afterwards.




Baybayon Restaurant is the restaurant of Alona Tropical Beach Resort but it was not exclusive for hotel guests. The restaurant was still under construction when we dine in but the half part was fully functional.

We stayed at the restaurant while swimming since there are no cabana where we can leave our belongings. As we take yours swimming the restaurant staffs also engage in conversation with us every time they are free. They are indeed very friendly.











As for the food, we ordered their set meals. I had the grilled pork teriyaki while my mom and sister had the chicken cordon bleu. We also had calamares curry.




The food taste good. You can know from its taste that they were fresh and well done. It was my first time to eat calamares curry and I liked it.

I’ll definitely go back here when I visit Alona Beach again.


Baybayon Restaurant
Alona Tropical Beach Resort
Barangay Tawala,
Panglao Island, Bohol
(+6338) 5029148

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments