Day 19: Sweet nothings

January 19, 2013

Day 19: Sweet nothings

I am just so happy for today!!!

Started the day happy when Nina gave me chocolates before she left. It was so sweet. I am not actually fond of eating chocolates a lot but I love receiving it especially when you least expect to have one. J (I swear, I have met the most thoughtful and sweetest friends during my internship… thank you guys!)

Then, after all the waiting… I finally shared lunch with Clarence and Jay. 
*Thank you for extending your stay ClaKahit alam kong uwing uwi ka naJ*

Then after lunch, kwentuhan galore… I missed sharing stories with you guys. 
*See Jay, you can not deny the fact that you’re such a bibbo kid. It shows! No matter what you say we will not listen. Admit it already… hahaha.*


Then before leaving, Jay and I ate street foods. Things e used to do before. Super lamon galore. Isaw then burger then siomai then mangga. Wow!  But no matter how much food we ate the bonding is what really matters. Cla, lets do this on Monday… or Tuesday… if you can wait for me… hehe!

Hoping for another fun week. I’m excited already… J

Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments