Day 25: Gratitude


January 25, 2013
Day 25: Gratitude

Surprised!
First, for the pasalubong I got.. I was actually sleeping when I received it. Thanks! J

Second, a friend of mine, Janey, gave me a slice of her choco caramel cake yesterday. 
And I was craving for it since then so I bought one for lunch… J 

Thank you for this Jane.. So delicious! And you just gave it at the most perfect time… Super gutom na kasi ako kakahintay sa pagtapos ng CS eh… hehe, almost 2:30 na pero haven’t taken my lunch. Super savior ang iyong cake… wee! J

Third, I had another GPC today. Banana cake from our last out patient in rehab. Wee! J Yum!

I also catch up with Cla today. Met with him at MOA after my rehab stuffs were done. And, even if the universe did not gave him a good day since morning at least it the universe decided to be good to him somehow as his day ends. 


Got a black Starbucks’ 2013 planner, the one that he really like… even though most were telling that it’s already out of stocks. 


Then share conversations while drinking our frappuccino and eating our cake at Bo’s coffee.

 Hay, Cla never fail to bring me to places I have never been. Thanks! J

Quote to ponder: Take the good with the bad. Smile with the sad.

Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments