Day 24: Companion


January 24, 2013
Day 24: Companion

I met a couple today. Both of them were elderly already but their faces look young… The woman was my consultant’s patient and she was accompanied by her husband. They are just so cute and so loving. In spite their age they still manage to spare time with each other, date each other and support each other… Also, I believe that when individuals were in love it emanates and that is what I felt when I saw them. Probably a fairy tale love story that have withstand the test of time or a modern day “ happily ever after”.
I long for that…
and I am just so happy to see that it does exist…
Somehow, it gave me hope.

Photo of the day…
Fight boredom with games… This just made me miss my iPad… Now that I’m rotating in rehab I don’t know if I should be thankful that I am benign because being benign = idle moments… I hate being idle. It makes me overthink… tsk! But thanks for apps… At least, we have something that made ourselves busy…

Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments