Day 27: Pets


January 27, 2013
Day 27: Pets

Had a short sleep today since I went back from Star City at around 12 midnight and slept at around 1:30 AM then I have to go to Rizal this morning so I have to wake up at 5:30 AM and leave Pasay by 6 AM. I am really so sleepy while on my way to Rizal.
Anyway, I arrived at Rizal at around 8 AM and was welcomed by our 2 cute babies- Mocha and Choco.


They are so lovable and cuddly. So even if I am still sleepy I played with them during my stay at our home… These 2 guys make me look forward to going home every week… J

Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

posted under , , , , , , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments