Day 28: Addiction

January 28, 2013

Day 28: Addiction

Rooftop Prince.
(photo credits to wikimedia.com)

My sister recommended this show even before ABS-CBN started airing it. And since I am rotating at the department where you can spend your free time watching tv I have never missed any episode of this from day 1 up to present. Moreover, since I already monopolized the department’s television I have also gained classmates who watch this tv show with me (actually even some of our patients stop over the waiting area para manood).


Ang saya! Parang asa bahay lang kami. Kahit wala ng pasyente basta bawal umuwi hanggang di natatapos yung palabas. J



(With Maam Ems, my Rooftop Prince classmate… I shall look for that necklace… bibili ako for us…hahaJ)


Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments