Day 31: Guardian


January 31, 2013
Day 31: Guardian

Happiness is having someone who appreciates you in spite of your imperfections and not so diligent acts. I am just so flattered today to at least have known someone as Dra. Chua-Villa. As for me, she was the one of those seniors that I had whom I can call mommy just like Mami Weis (my senior resident at OM, Surgery), Mami Ara and Mami Mara (both were my senior residents at OM, Internal Medicine).

At least, even if I know for a fact that I will not be a physiatrist I somehow enjoyed those times that I got to work with her. Those were one of the very few moments that I looked forward to during my 2 weeks stay at Rehab. Thank you! J

Addendum:
Ending the January with Starbucks…
We had just claimed our Starbucks’ January coupons. Wee!

But after drinking Venti I just realized that I will never drink that amount of coffee in one sitting. I’ll be more that happy to have a tall drink alone. I had strong palpitations afterwards… hehe!

I have started rehab with a Toblerone from Maam Divine (Physical Therapist) and I am ending it with another banana cake from Maam daisy and Maam Maui (Rehab secretaries). Food is love. J

Another foodtography… Our breakfast… Home made hotdog sandwich… J

I am indeed grateful for a wonderful January… met new friends, reunite with old friends, great happy memories. But I am somehow excited for this day to close… I am so excited for tomorrow… Anesthesia intern on duty! J

Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments