Day 30: Treasure


January 30, 2013
Day 30: Treasure

“If someone wants to be a part of your life they will make an effort. You will never have to question it.”

There are friendship that is able to withstand the test of time amidst distance… I hope ours will. J

Side Notes:
Another patient of ours went remarkable well today. He never responded to me before but today he talked and answered my questions. J

Pansit Palabok from Jay for breakfast… (FINALLY! J)

Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments