Day 9: Kid at heart

January 09, 2013

Day 9: Kid at heart

I love spaghetti! J

Ever since I was a kid I was fond of eating my mom’s home made spaghetti. I believe every kid reach a certain stage where they love spaghetti more than any food… as for me I never outgrew from that. So I made my own version. Yum! <3 it! J

Pahabol
Today is the last day of Starbuck’s double sticker… So I went out and have some coffee for the sticker… and I have another stamp card completed… wee! Thanks for the double stamping!!! J

I also strolled with Mocha today. Here’s some of his photos. J



Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments