Day 10: Unexpected

January 10, 2013

Day 10: Unexpected

Friendship made from brokenness…
Brokenness turned to happiness…

I am just happy to have spent the day with you guys. For me this day is meant to happen – unintentional lunch at Yabu, unexpected calls, eveything unexpected. Thank you for sharing it with me! The once a month commences today!


… Also, today is my dad’s beedae. We celebrated it at Sumulong Antipolo where there’s overlooking… Haven’t been at that place for a while… J

I just wish this day will not pass…
But I will... so I will just hope for a better tomorrow!
:)


Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments