The Making

January 2013

Start of a new month and a new year...

I decided not to do a photo challenge for this month for I was inspired by my friend’s idea to capture every moment that made her happy every day last year, with that I decided to make my own version of it through instagram pics and blogging. However, my old blog was already down so I have to create a new one to commence this project.

So this is how my blogging escapade will go, everyday I got to post or blog pictures of stuffs that somehow made my day… Optimism required... Happy thoughts indicated. In a way I’ll be reminded that there are a lot of things in life to be grateful for.

So that's it...

Welcome to my niche and I also welcome a joyful 2013!!!
Cheers!





Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments