Day 1. Message


January 1, 2013

Day 1: Message in a cellphone


I treasure conversations and friendship more than anything else and I always make it a point to make those people that matters to me feel that somehow. I sent personalized messages last night to selected friends and I was just relieved with a friend’s reply this morning… I honestly cannot remember how we became so close but no matter how that came to happen in no longer important. All I know was that ours was a friendship for keep. And, even though we may not spend much time together I can be very much assured that he will always be behind my back and for that I will always be thankful…



Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments