Day 36. Just Dance


February 05, 2013
Day 36. Just Dance

So earlier this day, Cla texted me that there are a lot of cases in line for today so I have to go to the hospital earlier than my usual time-in so that I can handle the cases. So I was expecting for 2 long Ors but went to 1 case only for it took 9 hours to finish the case. Nakakastress yung patient super unpredictable nung mga nangyayari dun tas kawawa din yung surgeons kasi ang toxic nung case but it was fun. At dahil antagal nun di na natuloy yung next case. Hay, so tiring. My comfort food after the long OR was Mang Didith’s siomai and Wendy’s float. Nothing beats Wendy’s comfort food. J

And this is my after OR look. J I really want a curly hair look but it will make me look fatter. L But anyway, thanks to my OR cap for making my hair instantly curly for free… hehe.

Before completely ending the day, I visited PLMCM Medthrob’s practice.
Fun!
Galing!
I miss dancing. I miss those people I used to dance with. Almost all of the members kasi are new faces already si Dada na lang ata yung familiar sa akin. It was nice to see that they are enjoying what they are doing kahit na for compet yun super fun lang. Hay, I’ll be praying for you guys. Good luck and God bless!J

“Happy people produce. Bored people consume.” ― Stephen Richards
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments