Day 37. Momentous


February 06, 2013
Day 37. Momentous

How well documented can my Anes rotation be? Let me count the ways…

Hahaha. I had another case of LP today but today was the first time that I was sharing my victory with friends. Nakakatuwa lang kasi parehong andun sila Clarence at Jay. Happiness! J Again, thank you to Dr. Calub for giving me a chance o feel like a real Anesthesiologis for this day. You goodness is much appreciated. Thank you also to Dra. Dalisay and to the OB residents for allowing me to induct their patients and to Clarence and Jay for updating me if there are cases that I need to go to as well as for the pictures. J

(with Clarence, Dr. Calub and Jay)


(with Clarence, Jay and Dra. Dalisay)

This is more than just a happy day for me.
Memorable indeed.
 Thanks! J

“Happy people produce. Bored people consume.” ― Stephen Richards
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments