A not so great experience after all: Mer-Ben Tapsilogan sa Tagaytay

So my mom and dad decided to visit Tagaytay once again and had lunch at the area. My dad was picking if we will eat at Mer-Ben or at Bulalo Point and since I haven’t tried eating at Mer-Ben we agreed to try eating at the restaurant.

OVERVIEW:
This is located in #52 Aguinaldo Highway, Crossing Mendez East, Tagaytay City. For commuters, this restaurant is found along the main highway and Tagaytay buses pass thru the front of this restaurant.




SERVICE:
They have attentive waitress but I was not aware if they serve fast because I was distracted with the beautiful scenery on the roof top of the restaurant (view of Mt. Taal).





FOODIES:

Extra Special Bulalo (Med) Php 380
Their bulalo (medium size) is good for 3 already. It was really tasty. I love it. (: They even gave us a lot of beef meat which make it sulit.

Kare-Kare Php 200
I don’t really like their kare-kare. It was bland tasting. My parents do not enjoy eating it either.

Sweet and Sour Lapu- Lapu (small) Php 200
I do not eat this fish so I never got to take a taste of it but my father said that it was badly cooked. He also said that he like that one in Dampa better.

Shrimp Tempura Php 350
Their tempura doesn’t look like a tempura at all. The serving is too few also.

If you come to pass by this restaurant I recommend for you to try their bulalo. Try their other dishes as well but probably not those that we have ordered.








Photo credits: Instagram, Photomarkr, PicsArt

Mer-Ben Tapsilogan sa Tagaytay
#52 Aguinaldo Highway, Crossing Mendez East, Tagaytay City

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments