Confidence

Journey to PLE Journal #7




When I was in grade school excited ako every exam days... not because of the exam per se but rather because half day lang yun at may gala or field trip kami in the afternoon. As a result, ang bilis kong naaabsorb yung mga info na binabasa or nirereview ko. Narecall ko lang how thankful ang relieving yung feeling nag tetake ka ng exam tapos sure ka sa mga sinasagot mo... (or at least may tamang basis yung mga "educated guess" mo). I am just wishing ang praying na mafeel ko rin yun ulit when I take my board exams...

COUNTDOWN: 272  days to go before PLE August 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments