Dine for a Cause at Yabu

After what happened to Visayas and Mindanao due to the super typhoon Yolanda a lot of individuals, companies and even restaurants mobilized resources to be apple to help the typhoon victims – as for Yabu it is dine for a cause.

I was able visit Yabu at Robinson’s Magnolia for the sole reason that they pledge to donate 100% of their profit today. Great food + Happy Tummy + being able to help will never be a bad combination.



View of Yabu from the ground floor of Robinson's Magnolia.
This restaurant is almost always jampacked!
Help for Visayas and Mindanao!


Yabu's trademark

Yay! My chicken katsu!!! (:
Close up... Btw, I also love their unlimited cabbage!!!

with my katsu! d;


Definitely had a wonderful dining experience...
Great food + great staff (in spite their numerous customers)
Yabu is really commendable (:
By the way, here are the list of restaurants who are participating for dine for a cause. Please visit them. Let’s help the Filipinos in our own simple way.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments