Excited

Journey to PLE Journal #9



I am reading thru a couple of review materials today and I came across a material which tackle something about physician's order - the how to properly write the orders, etc. Upon seeing that topic I felt somewhat excited. Excited to write my name AND MY LICENSE NUMBER after every order that I will be making in the very near future.

Soon.
I believe I will with God's grace...
2014! Can't wait to meet you and my professional license number!




Countdown: 250 days to go before PLE August 2014.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments