Desserts in Serendra: Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes

Our residents will be married soon and to give out their invitations they invited us for dinner at Bonifacio Global Center (BGC). Since a friend of mine want to try eating at Banapple we decided to have our dinner there.


Banapple is known for their delicious cakes and pastries (not to mention their big servings.) For its branch in BGC it can be located near Serendra One. This place is good for meet ups and dating. The place is cozy, spacious (and with a fairy tale/doll house interior design ;p).


Entrance to the doll house part of the restaurant d;

The place was full of customers when we arrived but the servers greeted us graciously however the serving take quite a long time to be served.

We tried a couple of pasta and cakes but I only took pictures of the cakes.

Their blueberry cheesecake has the taste that is at least close to Bag of Bean's
blueberry cheesecake...
This cake is super delicious... a must try! I can't get enough of it... Two thumbs up!
Definitely a must try!!!

As always, I will definitely go back to this restaurant. Great pasta and cakes PLUS big servings – worth every penny.



Photo credits: Instagram, TSR Watermark Image

Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes Market Market Fort Branch
Market! Market!, BGC, Taguig City
(02) 413.2675
banapple@banapplekitchen.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments