Highschool memories reminisced: Pay and Eat Budbod Special

During my highschool days every time we’ll spend long hours in school running errands for the school newspaper or for other extracurricular activities we usually have this Taytay native food delivered. Now that high school was more or less 9 years ago I suddenly miss the taste and the comfort brought by budbod when I was young so I revisited its store before attending the first advent mass.








Combo 3: Pork + Chicken + Beef + Lumpiang Shanghai Budbod
(Php 65)


 The taste of the budbod is still the same. Love it!

This is indeed a must try especially if you’re already within the area. You never go wrong with budbod.
















Photo credits: InstaMag, Instagram

Pay and Eat Budbod Special
Rizal Avenue, Taytay, Rizal
Open everyday from 9:00AM to 10:00 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments