DIY Pizza at Project Pizza

I am so happy to be able to try this place for the first time. Saw this place first along Shaw Boulevard but was not able to visit it. Now, they had a branch near San Juan de Dios Hospital which made it more accessible.









I tried their "make your own pizza" and since this is my first time the staff helped me with the toppings.



I guess I bombarded my pizza with a lot of meat. Nonetheless, I love it! I'll visit this place again soon and create my own pizza again. This is definitely a must try!!!




Quote for the day: 
"Don’t let happiness depend on something you may lose" -CS Lewis
(from the wall of Project Pie)


Project Pie
Bluebay Walk,
EDSA Macapagal, Pasay
(02)4637122

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments