Love Pasta at Marciano’s Pizza Pasta and Steak

I have seen this restaurant from a friend's instagram post and I wanted to try their food since then. The post was tagged to be located in BGC and I rarely go there nowadays. Good thing a friend of mine asked me to dine with her at Marciano's after a movie. I was not aware that they had a branch in Greenbelt until today.



Marciano's is located a 2nd floor, Greenbelt 3 near Bubba Gump and other restaurants. It looks like a fine dining restaurant from the walkway but they offer great food that is worth the price.



They have great and organized staff from the entrance up to the server. They have appointed a server on our table who entertained our orders and requests from the time we entered the restaurant up to the time that we left.

Of course, as expected I ordered for pasta since it’s my fave.


The pasta may look like it has a small serving but believe me it’s not. It was super tummy filling and in adequate sample size. 

This pasta place is definitely a must try. The next time I visit Marciano’s I’ll try their other food products but I’ll definitely have their pasta.


Marciano’s Pizza Pasta and Steak
2/F Greenbelt 3, Esperanza St.
Ayala Center, Makati
(02) 729-0467

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments