Day 1: Family

January 1, 2013

Day 1: Family



Going out, watching a movie, etc. etc. was not a routinely thing for me and my family. Our daily activities do not allow us to have the luxury of a day to spend with each other but every Christmas and New Year, where every one take a day off from our own work, we sort of make the most out of it and this time we just spend a quiet new year celebration at MOA. We tried the MOA eye then MMFF movie watching (which was a family tradition already) and then dinner. This is also Mocha’s first New Year with us so yey!!! J



Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments