Day 2: Promises


January 2, 2012
Day 2: Promises

I have always believed in God’s promises and plans… and I believe that is exactly what I am receiving right now.

I stayed up late today to subscribe in 3 new bible plans at YouVersion. I picked the plans randomly and to my surprise each plan just gave me promises to which, for me, yields to one end point (or probably because that is what’s bothering me right now). I have constantly prayed for Him to talk to me through my dream (or in any way possible) since He did that before when I was in college and now I am hoping that this is His way.

I am just so grateful that He gave me these promises before I went to sleep… and I am keeping His words as I wake and live my day tomorrow and the next few days.

From “A Passion to Serve”
“I’m sure about this: the one who started a good work in you will stay with you to complete the job by the day of Christ Jesus”  Phillippians 1:6

From “How Is Your Heart Today?”
“Don’t be anxious about anything; rather, bring up all your requests to God in your prayers and petitions, along with giving thanks.”  Philippians 4:6

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart; don’t rely on your own intelligence.”  Proverbs 3:5

From “She Reads Truth: Fresh Start”
“God saw everything He had made: it was supremely good.”  Genesis 1:31


Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

posted under , , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments