Day 11: Musings

January 11, 2013

Day 11: Musings

Well, the fun never stops.

I went to shopping with mom today. 
Bonding! 
Fun!

At night, I got a message from a friend.

Absence makes the heart go fonder. How I wish this applies all the time. However, sometimes absence just make you forgotten. I am just happy that a friend reminded me that he’s not going anywhere – always beside me even virtually.

(with Randyh at Starbucks' Camp John Hay, Baguio City 4 years ago)

“Don’t chase people. Be you and do your own thing and work hard. The right people who belong in your life will come and stay.” - Wu Tang


Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.

Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments