Day 14: Tissue Moments

January 14, 2013

Day 14: Tissue Moments


I used to let my friends write a note for me or anything in a tissue paper offered in the restaurant that we used to dine in. I was cleaning our house and surprised to see my old tissue notes again… I was just so touched with Randyh’s old note: “Rosa, alam mo namang isa kang batong di na matitinag sa buhay ko…”
So sweet! J


There was also a quotation at Eat, Pray Love which I wrote in  tissue… probably a note to self…
“People think that a soulmate is a perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soulmate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that’s holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. A true soulmate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. Soulmates came into your lives just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then they leave. If you clear out all the space in your mind that you’re using to obsess about your soulmate, you’ll have a vauum there, an open spot  a doorway. And guess what the universe will do with that doorway? God will rush in and fill you with more love than you ever dreamed. So stop using your soulmate to block the door. Let it go! J

Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments