Day 13: Fellow

January 13, 2013

Day 13: Fellow

We just bought a new dog! He is so cute.

Well, I have 2 cute, sweet and lovely female dogs last year. One was Spotty, a dalmatian who died but I do not know the reason behind it because my parent’s don’t know what happened either. The other one was Vanilla, a 5 month old shihtzu who died due to kernel cough.

Personally, I do not want to have another dog right now. I haven’t fully recovered from Vanilla’s death. Actually, I can somehow recall her death act yet. However, my dad wanted to have another dog so he bought one and it will be unfair for this cute dog if I do not accept him.

So here’s our new baby – Choco.

He’s a 2 months old, male shihtzu which we brought from Cartimar. He will be Mocha’s new companion. Hopefully, they will get along well. Moreover, I hope that this dog is healthy. I will be praying hard for his health. I do not want to lose another dog again.

Here’s some of his other lovely photos.



Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.

Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

posted under , , , , , , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments