Day 3: Food


January 3, 2013
Day 3: Food

I had a very long day today. Going back to PLM today made me go to the places where I, together with my friends, used to go to when I was younger and one of the places I love going back to was Manila Bulletin Cafeteria.

I can not recall when we first started dining in this place. I can’t even recall who bought me here. But one thing I remembered was my favorite dish - Oyakudon (yes, this is a cafeteria… but they sell Japanese-ish foods) and I just had one today for lunch. Sumptuous still.

Afterwards, I meet Aila at Mendiola to attend a mass and novena at the National Shrine of St. Jude then we headed to our favorite study place Robinson’s Magnolia. To be more exact at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. I am somehow craving for cakes and I realized that no matter how frequent I visit this place during the past months I haven’t tried their holiday edition cakes so I bought one- the Chocolate Caramel Fudge and paired it with a hot Red Velvet drink. I definitely love holidays because of these. After January, these pastries and drinks will be gone and I have to wait for 11 months to taste it again. At least I always have something to look forward to…


Notes:
  • If you wanted to try a CBTL holiday cake better try the Raspberry cake. I think it is more delicious than chocolate caramel… J 
  • As for the Manila Bulletin cafeteria, it is situated within Intramuros beside the Manila City High School. They start serving food at 11 AM. I believe they are also open to parties, etc in the cafeteria area. J

Happy eating! J


Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments