Day 23: Reward


January 23, 2013
Day 23: Reward


I am currently rotating at San Juan de Dios Rehab section. In my current rotation I am not very attached to my patients since I just evaluate them and order stuffs instructed by my consultant. I am just surprised and blessed to have received bananas from a patient today. My first GPC from rehab… So thankful! J

Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

posted under , , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments