Day 4: Surprises


January 04, 2013
Day 4: Surprises

I will forever thank those people who took care of me and taught me with all the knowledge and wisdom that they have.


One of those was Dra. Ara Pua-Quing, my ever so pretty IM senior resident last year. I am just so happy to see her again after a long time. Also, this time she’s pregnant for their second child. You know that old cliché that “Swerte ang buntis”… it was like that blessing was passed on to us… oh well, we hope so…



To Dra. Pua-Quing, we will be praying for your diplomate exam and your pregnancy as well. Thank you for staying with us for a while. I am so happy to see you again. Good luck and God bless to you and your family as well as to your new baby. Naisip ko lang doc, ang magiging name ba ng new baby mo e magstart sa letter D? Para A.B.C.D (?) na kayo… J See you again soon doc. God bless!*Mwah*


Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

posted under , , , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments