Day 5: Try


January 05, 2013
Day 5: Try

Just like what one of my friend said, today is MY DAY!


Not that it was my birthday or whatever…
Today, is just a happy day for me.
Super thankful for this day and if you are my facebook or twitter friend I surely know that you are aware of that.

(Roast Chicken Rice at S&R… the best chicken ever! To Clarence and Jay, if you two happen to read this… Ito orderin natin next time… sarap! J)

(photo credits: showbiznest.com)

Today is nothing special. Probably, just an ordinary day that I opt to enjoy and I choose to be contented with. I feel so blessed and overjoyed for my family who constantly support me (and for finally agreeing to watch another MMFF film), for my friends (to share my happiness with) and most especially for my God (for giving me today).

Weird, I know. But no matter how weird I am today nothing will change the fact that I am so happy and so thankful for today… I hope I will still be tomorrow and the day after that…


Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments