Day 6: Recall

January 06, 2012

Day 6: Recall

I just love the feeling of being emancipated from stress (even for a short while)…


So today, I decided to go back to my week long birthday celebration with family and friends through the pictures which I failed to upload up to now. Browse, the photos below and see how happy I am on my birthday celebration. It is just so obvious.

I’ll eventually post the pictures online. For those interested to take a look at those pictures I’ll post the link soon…J

RUN DOWN…

December 24, 2012Celebrated my beedae at Max’s Restaurant at Taytay with my family. Prepared food at home for Jesus’ birthday as well… Happy 25th to me…)


December 25, 2012: My family and I celebrated my beedae and Christmas at Baguio. This was a photo by my sister feat. Me and our beloved dog, Mocha… We also had our family pic with Mocha. J

December 27, 2012: I meet Tin and Daniel at SM Mall of Asia for a dinner at Yabu supposedly since I am dying to dine there since its opening. However, nobody among us bother to place a reservation beforehand and the place was so jam packed when we arrived so we went to Racks instead… then picture taking at Mall of Asia grounds afterwards.


December 28, 2012Day with my close friends. First stop: Premio Taguig for dinner then afterwards, Clarence asked if we want to stop at Resorts World… which we agreed to do so we end up at Newport Mall and Opus Bar and Restaurant...

December 29, 2012: Finally, we fixed our schedules and our long awaited dinner together was held at Kei’s home. It was indeed a fun filled night with story sharing, gift giving and white elephant exchange gift game)


Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments