Day 7: Hobby

January 7, 2013
Day 7 : Hobby

“The keynote to happiness within the four walls that make any home is plain, wholesome, well cooked food, attractively served.”  - Louis P. De Gouy, The Soup Book



Spent all day at home and got nothing to do so I did what I enjoyed doing before… cooking!
I do not get to do that so often and today is just opportunity grabbed.

RUN DOWN:
Photo 1: Palitaw (Sweet Rice Cake). Usually a New Year delicacy in the Philipppines made from malagkit (gelatinous rice) paired with coconut and sugar with sesame seeds.

Photo 2: Sopas (Chicken Macaroni Soup). Common Filipino soup dish that is made up of elbow macaroni soup and chicken or pork meat. Mixed with various vegetables and hotdogs. My favorite! (Probably second to adobo... J)


Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments