HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (:

Journey to PLE Journal #10


Plan to pass...
Prepare to pass...
EXPECT TO PASS!!!

I have learned that pray until something happen is good but I believe that praying and claiming that something will happen is better... So now, I am claiming that 2014 will be a great year for me... For this year, I will receive my license to heal!!!

After long years of studying THIS IS IT!!! I will not make this year pass without a great memory and a thanksgiving party as well...

WOOT! WOOT 2014!!! I AM SOOOO READY FOR YOU!!!!!!



COUNTDOWN: 219  days to go before PLE August 2014


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments