Starbucks' 6750 is love...

Journey to PLE Journal #8


I went to go to Ayala to supposedly meet a friend. While waiting, I was reminded of Starbucks’ at 6750. This was the place where The Morning Rush (DJs Chico, Gino and Delamar of RX 93.1) had their outdoor broadcast during the launch day of the Starbuck’s card. During that time, I wanted to go there to see the trio but failed to wake up early. That event made me too curious and today I was able to visit and study there.

I am really fascinated with the place - spacious, elegant and cozy. I am indeed so amused from the moment I entered their place up to the time I left it. Here are some photos of the coffee shop.

















If only I am not that shy to photograph each and every corner of that store I definitely would. I will visit the store again sometime in spite its distance from where I live in.

I think I just found another perfect study place for me – someplace which made me feel just like home.

COUNTDOWN: 262  days to go before PLE August 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments