Doll House in the City: Mom and Tina's Bakery Cafe

When you are on your 20+ you tend to have more hectic schedule and as for me my time is usually allocated for work or if I get to hang out with friends usually I spend it with workmates or college friends. With that I rarely get to see my high school friends even though I receive a lot of invites from them so we make it a point to vacate one day of our December to meet and for this year we did it at Mom and Tina’s Bakery Café.

This is my first time in Mom and Tina’s although I have heard about it a lot. So today, I shall give my verdict to their foods.

OVERVIEW:
This is located along C5 Pasig area specifically in FRDC Building 106 E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue (C5) Pasig. For commuters, from Ayala there are a couple of fx terminals there just ride an fx going to Tikling, Valley Golf or Antipolo it will pass thru the area. From Megamall, you can ride an fx going to Angono Floodway. For private vehicles, it is along the C5 area near Pasig’s M Hypermarket and Tiendesitas.
 
Mom and Tina's at night (: See how populated the place is from the streets.
I arrived at the place with 2 of my friends who are regular customers of the restaurant already. Upon entering their cute doll house like restaurant I was welcomed with its homey ambiance – nice sofa, well decorated walls and tables, clean environment, inviting counter and the place was so quiet. The place is perfect for “me time” as well as for meet ups. It also has function rooms for gatherings and the like.





FOODIES:


Blue lemonade... looks cool, taste better! (:

I ordered for Beef Stroganoff as per my sister’s recommendation. She said that either I order for Fish and Chips or Beef Stroganoff but since I like pasta better I ended up ordering the latter.
Beef Stroganoff


 Upon receiving my order I thought that the food it not adequate for me and my big and hungry tummy. But then, it turned out to be of adequate amount and it is very tummy filling. The pasta was cooked al dente though for me it just tasted ok.

White Toblerone Walnut Torte
so yyyuuummmmmmyyy!!!!
What I love most is their dessert. All 5 of us ordered white toblerone walnut torte and it was heavenly. I even had my take out because it was really, really delicious. Definitely a must try when visiting Mom and Tina’s Bakery Café.






All in all, I had a good time with my friends in this restaurant but I think I have to try their other food products. Someday I will.

Photo credits: Instagram, Photomarkr, PicsArt

FRDC Building 106 E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue (C5) Pasig

(02) 571-1540 to 41, 914-0833

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments