When the Princess meets Prince Charming: Wedding at Fernbrook Garden

I think this is my first wedding entry since I started blogging at blogspot... 
WARNING: This is just a photo blog. (: Ok so let's start.

My residents got married today in Fernbrook Garden. This is my first time in this venue and I just fell in love with it - fairy tale haven.

I first met with the groom and my friends at Bellevue Hotel, the hotel where the couple were checked-in. 
Bellevue Hotel Lobby
View from the hotel room

with the groom (:

groom with his best man and secondary sponsors

love this shot (: so fun!



Then we head to Fernbrook Garden after the pictorial at the hotel.








and the wedding happen at Notre de Vie Chapel within the venue




the groom

the bride



shot at the altar


the wedding kiss
Mr and Mrs. Cortez


The reception was done in the function hall within Fernbrook Garden.





Here's our photos before the wedding and before the reception.












... and here's our photos from the photo booth and the wedding's official photographer ...








Well, I believe this is also the venue of Zoren Legaspi's surprise wedding to Carmina Villaroel. 
Epic. 
This place is such a lovely place- indeed a great wedding venue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments