Artistry in the Garment Capital of the Philippines: 14 Four Cafe

I've been hearing about this place from my high school schoolmates before since this place was located near my school but I never got to visit it until today.

Today, my SFL household decided to have our regular household meetings outside the comfort of our homes and ended up wanting to try this café. 

OVERVIEW:
This is actually a furniture showroom (Stick designs) that is altered into a café during weekends. It is located at 144 Magnolia Lane, Barangay San Isidro, Gregoria Heights Subdivision, Taytay, Rizal. This place is quite hidden and you might probably get lost when going to the venue. Below is a copy of the map going to this café. For further directions you can click here.




This café is open only during weekends (Friday to Saturday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm and Sunday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm). Also reservations are highly recommended because this place can be jam-packed specially when you visit during lunch and dinner time. Also, they have limited parking area (you can only park in the streets). If you want you can park your vehicle at Tropical Hut Taytay and take a tricycle to the café or walk from tropical hut. It’s about 10 to 15 minutes walk by the way and some tricycle drivers are not also aware of the café. :)




















SERVICE:
There are only 2 servers during our visit and we came in an unlikely time for lunch or dinner so there are only a few customers with us. The servers are not very entertaining and they do not look happy to take our orders or requests. One of them even keeps on texting on the side. I don’t know, maybe she just have some important matters at hand. 

FOODIES: 
Since I already had my lunch I only ordered for Amaretto French Toast. One of my friends, who is a constant customer of this place, recommended the following food choices as delicious ones: Aligue and Tuyo Pasta (pasta with creamy aligue sauce, tuyp flakes and hint of citrus), Cinnamon Bun Pancakes (cinnamon swirl pancakes, cream cheese icing syrup) and 14 Four Tapa (Slightly sweet version of marinated beef, garlic rice and fried egg).

Amaretto French Toast (Php 190)
vanilla custard, whipped cream, maple syrup, toasted almonds

The Amaretto French Toast is delicious. It is not that hard to eat and the almonds complement well with the bread and cream. 

My friends also ordered some of their food products, here’s its photos.

Tiramisu

Looks delicious and it also taste delicious. (:

By the way, this place can also be rented for photo shoot. With its scenic outdoors and well crafted indoor café this is definitely a good pictorial venue.

My SFL Friends

Meet Mira and Tin

Me and my beshie, Hazel

and we accidentally saw Cat, high school classmate, dining at 14 Four Cafe

This is a must see and must try café. Good ambiance, crafty interiors, artistic designs, comfortable sofas, great outdoor dining and delectable foods. I will visit this place again… and by that time I’ll make sure that I’ll try a full meal course.

Mirror shot at the comfort room d:
14 Four Café
144 Magnolia Lane, Gregoria Heights Subdivision, Bgy San Isidro
0999 888 0144
Email: info@14fourcafe.com
Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/14FourCafe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments