Gallery and Restaurant in One: Canvas Bistro Bar Gallery

We will end our visayas tour with a short tour at Cebu. I, together with my family, have visited this province a lot of times so I,sort of searched for better (and new) places to visit in the internet and came across this restaurant.

Canvas Restaurant and Gallery is situated at Ayala Mall in Cebu City Proper. It is at the veranda area together with many other restaurants.

What enticed me to try this restaurant is its good reviews as well as the several restaurant pictures that shows several paintings and art books. The books can be read while in the restaurant.






There are not so many customers during the time that we dine in and most of the customers dining were foreigners.




We really enjoyed our lunch in this place. The iced tea was well done and the taste of the food were superb. Definitely a must try!




To sum up our experience, this restaurant served flavorful food and the staffs are really accommodating. The chef even engages in some customers once in a while. I hope they will have a branch in Manila. 

Stall 204F 2nd Level, The Terraces
Ayala Center, Cebu
(+6332)4171978

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments