5th Philippine International Pyromusical Competition

5th Philippine International Pyromusical Competition
March 22, 2014

Yay! Able to tick another item from my bucket list! (:

Finally, I am able to watch the last day of Pyromusical with the Atlas Pyro Vision of USA as the last competitor to showcase their pyromusical piece and Platinum Fireworks, Inc. of the Philippines for closing Exhibition.

...but wait, there's more... 

There was also a surprise number from Sarah G. We really had a fun time plus thankful to have chosen the VIP seats in spite the price at least we really enjoyed our first time very well... (:

WINNERS:
Champion: Royal Pyrotechnie of Canada
1st Place: Liuyang New Year Fireworks of China
2nd Place: Jubilee Fireworks of United Kingdom

 





















































Sarah G,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments