Pressure? What Pressure?

Journey to PLE Journal # 14



Probably because it is almost less than 5 months before the most awaited exam of my medicine career my licensed doctors were reminding me to study already.

Text message from my friend who I have worked with in the hospital

Twitter message from my classmate, seatmate and
study buddy in med school. (;

It was just so coincidental that both of them became concerned about my review on the same day. Plus, they even deviate to that conversation matter even though that is not the initial subject of our conversation.

Hayst, having friends who care and make you feel loved are definitely one of God's precious gift. I just pray that they will continuously check on me, remind me and push me tp study up to the completion of this examination.

COUNTDOWN: 146 days before PLE August 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments