Feeling Korean at Subspace Coffee House

I was looking for a place to study and came across this coffee house at Ortigas. 

OVERVIEW:
Subspace Coffee House is located at Grand Emerald Tower in Ortigas. Its exact address is Unit 103, GF Grand Emerald Tower, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, 1606 Pasig. This place is walking distance from Robinson's Galleria Mall.


The place is cute though it is not very spacious. Probably it can accommodate up to 20 to 25 persons only. They have nice interiors and wall arts/drawings- great for picture taking.




cute antiques

Look up! (:


Very cute wall artwork





Not only that, this coffee house also plays K-pop songs. All throughout my stay in the store only K-pop songs were played and they also sell some K-pop merchandise like posters and pins. Cool! (:


SERVICE:
The barista were nice but they are not as friendly as the barista of other coffee shops. They, however, are willing to help ever customer anyway.

FOODIES:
The coffee shop offers traditional coffee products but they have their own products as well like purple potato latte, peanut butter latte, etc. I tried their Peanut Butter Latte which tasted weird at first but as I continue to drink it I eventually liked its taste.




I also tried their honey glazed doughnut and it is just the same as those brought in other stores only less sweet (which is better for me because I do not want very sweet foods).


Also, unlike most coffee shops, they serve milk shakes and milk teas. All in one store actually. Of course, they serve cakes, donuts sandwiches and waffles for hungry customers too. Here's a copy of their menu and best sellers (I failed to have good shots though, sorry!).




I'll definitely study here again - quiet, calm and cozy. I actually have my spot. (: When I go back in this place I'll try their milk shake and red velvet cake...

So for foodies and K-Pop fanatics out there this place is indeed a must visit place. (:


Unit 103, GF Grand Emerald Tower, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, 1606 Pasig
Store Hours: Mon - Thu: 8:00 am - 11:00 pm, Fri - Sat: 8:00 am - 1:00 am, Sun: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
(02) 6557077

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments