The long wait was over: Slice BGC

My high school friends constantly want to try Slice for quite some time but we never had the time to meet each other. Today, the embassy of Great Britain had their “Experience Great Britain” Expo at BGC and I, together with Kei, decided to visit and had a couple of photo shoot. We also ended up having our snacks at Slice since it was long overdue.







I like the place. It was nice and cozy but not so classy. The staffs were a bit slow though. They had a hard time accommodating everyone’s requests and orders.


As for the cakes, I sort of expected a lot from it since I have read quite some good reviews about their products. They even have some reviews painted on their walls but alas, we were disappointed.

Mochamisu

Red Velvet Cheesecake

The cakes were quite grainy and not that good tasting. It even had a small serving size that I suppose is not worth the price. My friend also doesn’t like its taste. She even told me that there were better cake stores on the other side of Bonifacio High Street. So the long wait was not worth it after all. Too bad - the comfort food that we long to have has not served its purpose. ):




Slice
G/F Southeast block, Bonifacio High Street Central,
7th Avenue corner 29th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
025537783
Email: slicehighst@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments