Cozy Cafe and Party Place in Pasay: Patio Jardin Cafe

One problem of early birds is that you have to wait for quite long hours until the one you've been waiting for arrive. It's no different today since I have to wait for more than an hour and the tea shop nearby is still close. So I, together with a friend, opted to try and stay at Patio Jardin Cafe.







I have heard that this is an event place but recently they had opened a small café as well. The place was cozy and serene. Unlike Starbucks, this place is not so populated hence is a good place to have a chat with friends.







We met one staff who man the café. He is so nice and accommodating. He is actually very friendly.




We ordered frappuccino that costs a hundred each but they also have other food and drink products.

Macha Frappe and Cookies and Cream Frappe

I have never seen the venue where the events are hels for it is closed but the café is very nice. Definitely a place for chit chat, study or just to enjoy a cup of coffee.



#69 don Benito Hernandez St., 
Pasay City
09173030408

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments