The first day will start soon...

Journey to PLE Journal #21



We just register for our medicine board exam review today… So this is really is it.

Registration site at Fairview Quezon City.
We opted to fill the forms in the back and then while writing we realized
that we will never manage to seat in the back row during lectures
so we have to be at the review center early.
Perks of having your review at topnotch.
They give a clipboard/file case for the handouts.
The primer is also included for steps in filling for board exam in PRC,
study guide, books to read, etc.
With my med friends. We head to Fisher Mall after registration to have
lunch and some coffee then go back to our respective homes.
The PLE review is about to start so I have to prepare for more adventures (or misadventures perhaps). I'm so excited and nervous for this. Hopefully topnotch will help us but of course the main effort in studying will still rely on my dedication and perseverance.

Lord, this I lift up to you...

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!

COUNTDOWN: 105 days before PLE 2014 and 3 days before the start of PLE review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments