Unforgettable Experience at Buddha Bar Makati

Ending my March 2014 with a great dinner with wonderful friends. 

We had our dinner at Buddha Bar Makati- the largest Buddha bar in Asia. The place was so posh and attractive in spite its dark interiors but the place was very classy and comfy. Even the restrooms had a first class interiors. Plus, they have a great choice of music that played the whole night.

Stairs to the 2nd floor

Buddha




Menu cover


As for the food they were also exquisitely done. Super delicious. I definitely enjoyed every bite of it. 

Buddha Bar Chicken Salad

Buddha Bar Chicken Salad

Crazy Spicy Tuna

Crazy Spicy Tuna

Kalifornia Maki

Kalifornia Maki

Gyoza with Foie Gras

Gyosa with Foie Gras


I really had a great time. Way beyond words can describe. Here's some of our pics.













When in Manila this is a must visit place. A bar that is not so barbaric, quite quiet but with great ambience.  I will definitely come back here soon. 




Monday to Sunday 7:00 PM to 3:00 AM daily
Picar Place, Kalayaan Avenue, Makati City, Philippines
Tel. 856 6859, 856 6719


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments