Day 12: Shows

January 12, 2013

Day 12: Shows


I am indeed fond of watching television specially ABS-CBN shows. I just had a good laugh when I watched Banana Split. Their guest comedians were good. My mom can’t even get over their jokes. J

Featuring…


Mocha, our 1+ years old male shihtzu. This photo was taken after he drank buko ni Juan's buko shake. Here’s how his lips look like after drinking… laging may tirang buko sa ilalim ng labihahaha. Cutie!


Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.

Don’t forget to smile today…
<3 photographer-md

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Bittersweet Symphony Verse 2: Organized Clutter

This is basically the same template as my version 1. I just edited few codes and add more icons and blog pets as well (see bottom of page). But then my scatterbrain still needs her notepad so I'm sticking with this. (:

Feel free to browse thru my musings/rants/escapades as I tour around my country (and hopefully beyond)... Enjoy! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments